There are currently no "moral
issue" ballot initiatives to which we're referring people
to collect signatures.
tips for successful signature collection:
1. The petition is available in both 8.5"
X 11" and 8.5" X 14" formats and must be printed
front & back on the same sheet (duplex) -- front side is for
sigatures and backside is the legal description of the initiative.
2. To collect signatures, you must be registered
to vote in CA.
3. Be sure to complete the "Declaration
of Cirulator" section at the bottom of page 1.
4. Be sure the signers are registered voters,
and that they sign and legibly complete their section.
5. Please visit the website or
the organization for petitions and additional information.
(If you have problems printing a petition, assure that
your printer dialogue box is not set to "print